– By using the Wireless Network, you agree to these terms and conditions.
– You must be at least 18 years of age to use the Wireless Network, any persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a Legal Parent/Guardian when using the Wireless Network.
– Not all information found on the Internet is accurate, complete, up to date or otherwise acceptable to all individuals. Wild Atlantic WiFi Ltd. is not responsible for the accuracy, quality or content of the information retrieved from the Internet.
– All Wireless networks owned and operated by Wild Atlantic WiFi Ltd. are equipped with 7- layer firewall and other security measures. Users should be aware that as electronic security cannot be guaranteed, Wild Atlantic WiFi Ltd. bears no responsibility for unauthorized access to transactions and communications undertaken by users or any other problems users may encounter with e-mails, banking/credit card transactions, online bookings, shopping etc.
– Users will not access or download, or attempt to access or download, any material that is likely to be considered unlawful, offensive or pornographic in nature. Any infringements of copyright are the responsibility of the user.
– The intended usage of the Wireless Network is to serve a broad number of users at once, to ensure accessibility and to cater to a large number of concurrent users across the network heavy usage of the network by an individual (e.g. prolonged video streaming, Netflix, YouTube) may result in the limiting or permanent blocking of a user’s access the Wireless Network.
– Users are reminded that the Internet Wireless Network may be unavailable for technical or other reasons beyond the control of staff.
– Wild Atlantic WiFi Ltd. reserves the right to monitor and block users from using the Wireless Network for any reason to ensure compliance with its internet policy.
– Failure to use the Wireless Network in accordance with Wild Atlantic WiFi’s policy may result in withdrawal of Wireless Network. Use of the wireless network is subject to the general restrictions outlined below. If abnormal, illegal, or unauthorized behaviour is detected, including heavy consumption of bandwidth, the network provider reserves the right to permanently disconnect the offending device from the wireless network.
Examples of Illegal Uses
The following are representative examples only and do not comprise a comprehensive list of illegal uses:
1. Spamming and invasion of privacy – Sending of unsolicited bulk and/or commercial messages over the Internet using the Wireless Network or using the Wireless Network for activities that invade another’s privacy.
2. Intellectual property right violations – Engaging in any activity that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of others, including patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, or any other proprietary right of any third party.
3. Accessing illegally or without authorization computers, accounts, equipment or networks belonging to another party, or attempting to penetrate/circumvent security measures of another system. This includes any activity that may be used as a precursor to an attempted system penetration, including, but not limited to, port scans, stealth scans, or other information gathering activity.
4. The transfer of technology, software, or other materials in violation of applicable export laws and regulations.
5. Export Control Violations
6. Using the Wireless Network in violation of applicable law and regulation, including, but not limited to, advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available Ponzi schemes, pyramid schemes, fraudulently charging credit cards, pirating software, or making fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items, or services.
7. Uttering threats.
8. Distribution of pornographic materials to minors.
9. and Child pornography.
Examples of Unacceptable Uses
The following are representative examples only and do not comprise a comprehensive list of unacceptable uses:
1. High bandwidth operations, such as large file transfers and media sharing with peer-to- peer programs (i.e. Torrents)
2. Obscene or indecent speech or materials
3. Defamatory or abusive language
4. Using the Wireless Network to transmit, post, upload, or otherwise making available defamatory, harassing, abusive, or threatening material or language that encourages bodily harm, destruction of property or harasses another.
5. Forging or misrepresenting message headers, whether in whole or in part, to mask the originator of the message.
8. Distribution of Internet viruses, Trojan horses, or other destructive activities
9. Distributing information regarding the creation of and sending Internet viruses, worms, Trojan horses, pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, or denial of service attacks. Also, activities that disrupt the use of or interfere with the ability of others to effectively use the node or any connected network, system, service, or equipment.
11. The sale, transfer, or rental of the Wireless Network to customers, clients or other third parties, either directly or as part of a Wireless Network or product created for resale.
12. Seeking information on passwords or data belonging to another user.
13. Making unauthorized copies of proprietary software or offering unauthorized copies of proprietary software to others.
14. Intercepting or examining the content of messages, files or communications in transit on a data network.
Elasnik is a leading provider of IT infrastructure and Network Installations
Network security combines multiple layers of defenses at the edge and in the network
We offer for your convenience a way to save, this is our minimum base repair cost
Elasnik is now an authorised reseller of Clevertouch Interactive Displays
Our security expert can remotely access your PC and clean it of all viruses
This is a per incident remote IT support service, no commitment just a simple request
The most fail-safe method of preparing data recovery are data backups
Today it is almost a “have to do” for any new construction home Office being wired for automation
By using the Wireless Network, you agree to these terms and conditions
Request a call back from our team of experts and we will call you as soon as its possible!